抛弃文本,只听录音。录音不手动暂停,不追求每个词都catch到,如此跟听练习。

(3和4建议在已完全熟悉文本的基础上尝试练习。)

今日材料

文本对照

(请务必听写后校对)

红色连读;蓝色爆破省读;橙色弱读

请上下滑动查看

长对话(1)

M: So what time doyou think we should have the party on Saturday?

男:你认为我们周六应该什么时候开派对?

W: How about inviting people to come at 6:00 PM, thenwe'll have the afternoon to prepare food anddrink and stuff like that?

女:不如邀请大家下午 6 点来,这样我们可以在下午准备食物、饮料之类的东西?

M: Yes. I was thinking that around six would be good too. What foodshould we provide?

男:好。我在想六点左右也不错。我们应该提供什么食物?

W: Well, I had thought about baking a cake and some biscuits, and now I think we should prepare some sandwiches and snacks and some other kinds of food so that people can just help themselves rather than getting everyone to sit down at the table to eat a meal. I think that's a bit too formal. It's better to let people walk aroundandtalk to each other or sit where they like.

女:我本来想烤一个蛋糕和一些饼干,现在我想我们应该准备一些三明治、点心和其他种类的食物,这样人们就可以自便了,而不是让大家坐在桌子旁吃饭。我觉得这有点太正式了。最好让人们四处走动,互相交谈,或者坐在他们喜欢的地方。

M: Yes, that sounds good. I'll go to the supermarketto get some drinks. I think I might try that big new supermarket on the other side of town, see what they have. I've not been there before. I think we should get some beer and wine and some fruit juice and other soft drinks. Whatdo you think?

男:是的,听起来不错。我要去超市买些饮料。我想我可以去镇上另一边新开的大超市,看看他们有什么。我以前没去过那家超市。我想我们应该买些啤酒、葡萄酒、果汁和其他软饮料。你怎么看?

W: Sounds great. I think those drinks will be enough. And I heardthat the new supermarket offers some big discounts to attract customers, so going there should be a great idea. Whatshould we do about music?

女:听起来不错。我想这些饮料就够了。我听说新超市提供大折扣来吸引顾客,所以去那里应该是个好主意。音乐应该怎么办?

M:Maybe weshould ask Pual to bringhis computer and speakers so thatwe can play some music. He has a great collection of different stuff.

男:也许我们还应该让保罗带上他的电脑和扬声器,这样我们可以放些音乐。他有很棒的音乐合集。 W: Yes. All right.

女:对。好的。

长对话(2)

W: I'm thinking of buying a car. I wouldn't needto use it every day, but I think itwouldbe very convenientto have one for the weekends.

女:我在考虑买辆车。我不需要每天都用,但我想周末时有辆车会很方便。

M: That's exciting. Would this be your first car?

男:这真令人兴奋。这是你的第一辆车吗?

W: No. I actually owned a car for a little while when I lived in Miami. You see, in America, many cities don't have good public transport. So most people needtheir own car to get around.

女:不是。其实我在迈阿密住的时候有一段时间有辆车。你看,美国许多城市没有良好的公共交通。所以大多数人都需要有辆自已的车。

M: I see. So have you got your mindset on a specific model?

男:我明白了。那你对具体车型有什么想法吗?

W: No, not really. I've heard that German cars are very reliable, but I haven't decided on a specific model yet. I'dalso like itto be small so that it's easy to drive inthe city.

女:没有。我听说德国车很可靠,但我还没有决定具体的车型。我希望买辆小一点的车,以便在城里开车方便。

M: I have a friend who sells second-hand cars. In fact, I think his family ownsthe business. He's a really nice guy and he knows a lot about cars. I could give you his phone number if you want, andyoucould call him and ask him questions.

男:我有个朋友卖二手车。事实上,我认为那家二手车店是他家开的。他人很好,而且很了解汽车。如果你愿意,我可以给你他的电话号码,你可以打电话问问他。

W: Hmm. That's nice of you, butI don't wantto feel obligedto buy one of his cars.

女:嗯,你真好,但我不想被迫买他的车。

M: Oh no. He's not like that. He's a good friend of mine andhe would never try to pressure you or cheat you.

男:哦,不,他不是那样的人。他是我的好朋友,他从不给你压力,也不会骗你。

W: Well, if you trust him, then I guess itshould be okay. To be honest, I could use some help in deciding what type of vehicle would best suit my needs. Speaking to an expert would be a good idea.

女:好吧,如果你相信他,我想应该没问题。老实说,我需要一些帮助来决定哪种车型最适合我的需要。与专家交谈是个好主意。

M: Exactly. You have nothing to worry about. He's a lovely guy and he'll behappy to help.

男:没错。你没什么好担心的。他为人很友好,很乐意帮忙。

长对话(1)

Has Jimmy been coming in lately?

吉米最近来过吗?

No, I haven't seen him around. Why? Has hebeen causing any trouble?

没有,我最近没见过他。怎么了?他惹麻烦了吗?

Notthat I know of. But I needto see him, because my friends and I lent him some money last month.

据我所知没有。但是我需要见他,因为我和朋友上个月借给了他一些钱。

We haven't heardfrom him since.

从那以后我们就没有他的消息了。

I heard he comes here a lot, so I thought I'd come in and check with you.

我听说他经常来这里,所以我想过来问问你。

Well, that's funny. Some other fellow came in asking for Jimmy just yesterday, a real nervous, pushy type of fellow, saying he needed Jimmy for some study project they were working on.

嗯,有意思。就在昨天,有个人来找吉米,非常紧张又好强的人,说他们正在做一个研究项目,他需要吉米帮忙。

But I can't quite remember what itwas all about. Is this a lot of money we're talking about here?

但我不太记得是怎么回事了。你们借给他的是一大笔钱吗?

No, just 60 pounds between the three of us, but still a bit too much to just letgo.

不是,我们三个人一共才借了 60 磅,但就这样不要了也不行。

He told us he'd got into an accident.

他告诉我们他出了车祸。

Nothing serious, mind you, but he damaged someone's car and wantedto getsome money together to make upfor thedamage he'd caused.

不过,没啥大碍,但他弄坏了别人的车,想要筹一些钱来弥补他造成的损失。

Hmm, isn't that sort of thing usually, covered by insurance?

嗯,这类事情通常不都包括在保险范围内吗?

And then, if you still wantedto give money as some sort of apology or something, he probably shouldn't have to go around borrowing itfrom people.

而且,即便他还想给钱作为某种道歉的话,他可能也不应该到处问别人借钱。

You think Jimmy's just making it all up?

你认为这一切都是吉米瞎编的?

See, I did think itwas a bit weird for himto be asking for money for that sortof thing.

我觉得他因为这种事借钱确实有点奇怪。

And his story was a bit vague to begin with. But I thought maybe he doesn't want his parents to know aboutwhat happened.

这个故事一开始就有点含糊。但我想也许他不想让他父母知道发生了什么。

So he'd rather come to us and keep things quiet.

所以他宁愿来找我们,让事情保密。

Anyway, Jimmy is a good guy. So we didn't make a fuss about it.

总之,吉米是个好人。所以我们并没有小题大做。

长对话(2)

Hi, Max. How are you? Listen. I wantedto ask you about ordering shopping online. I've never done it before and I know thatyou've been doing itfor ages.

嗨,马克斯。你好吗?那个,我想问一下关于网上购物的事情。我以前从没做过,我知道你经验丰富。

Sure. I love getting my shopping delivered. It makes life so much simpler—no carrying heavy shopping bags in the rain, or trying to park the car in those huge supermarket car parks then not being able to find it again after you come out oftheshops.

当然。我喜欢网购时的送货上门。它让生活变得简单多了——不用在雨中提着沉重的购物袋,也不用把车停在大型超市停车场上,然后一出来就找不到车了。

But there must be some problems. I mean, how do you know thatyou won't get bad fruit, or thatthe eggs won't be broken?

但它肯定也有负面问题吧。我的意思是,你怎么知道你不会买到坏水果,或者鸡蛋不会被碎掉呢?

Oh, come on. The food is exactly the same as thestuff you buy in a conventional shop.

哦,得了吧。网上的食物和你在传统商店里买的完全一样。

They aren't going to deliver you food that is out of date.

他们不会送过期的食物给你。

And if you get a broken egg, well,that could happen in a conventional shop, too.

如果你的鸡蛋破了,即便在传统商店里买也可能出现这种情况。

If anything is really wrong, you can just take photographs of the damage, andthey will give youthe money back or replacetheitem.

如果真有什么问题,你只需要拍下损坏的照片,他们就会把钱退给你或给你换一件东西。

How about delivery fees? Is it not more expensive to get everything delivered?

送货费呢?送货不是更贵吗?

I actually foundthat itwas cheaper for me, as I live quite far away from my local supermarket. So with thedeliveries, I'm actually saving on petrol.

其实我觉得对我来说更便宜,因为我住的地方离当地的超市很远。所以,通过送货,我实际上省了汽油钱。

I've never thought of that.If you aren't driving your own car, then you are saving on fuel.

我从没想过这个问题。如果你不用开车,那就节省了燃料。

Right, you've convinced me. I'm going to go on the computer now and give ita try.

好吧,你说服我了。我现在要打开电脑试一试。

So, which supermarketdo you think is the bestto order from?

那你认为在哪家超市下单最好呢?

Oh, no. That's definitely upto you. Otherwise, we'll be here all day.

哦,不。这完全取决于你。否则,我们得聊上一整天了。

编辑说

考试类题材精听的方法——练习听力填空

使用听力填空练习来锻炼你对听力材料中细节的捕捉能力。通过填写空缺的词语来检验你对听力内容的理解程度。

同学说

同学们对本周的听写内容还有哪些没有消化的呢?或者是否也有在学习英语方面的自我心得?欢迎大家在我们的推送下方留言,向我们提问或将心得分享给大家哦。每日听写的编辑们将不定期基于大家的留言做深入拓展~

加入我们

一起上岸鸭!

加入听写班,2023和我们一起

和上千名小伙伴共同进步

班级学委督促学习

打卡奖励

如遇群满,请明日再扫

如何练习,方法推荐,答疑解惑
学习交流
小学交流
初中交流
高中交流