管理员

积分
发表于 6 天前 |显示全部楼层 | 阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
小升初英语自我介绍作文带翻译(精选12篇)

小升初英语自我介绍作文带翻译 第1篇

Hello everyone. My name is Betty. I’m a happy girl. I’m thirteen years old. I have two big eyes and my hair is long. I study at Dongzhou Middle School. My school is very big and beautiful. I have some hobbies. I like listening to music,surfing the Internet reading books and watching TV. I like English and maths. They’re interesting.

I have a happy family. My father is a driver and my mother is an office worker. They love me very much. I like them too. I have two new friends. They’re Yu Jinwen and Shen Lin. They’re girls. They’re beautiful. This is me. Do you want to be my friend?

大家好。 我叫贝蒂。 我是一个快乐的女孩。 我十三岁。 我有两只大眼睛,头发很长。 我在东州中学读书。 我的学校很大很漂亮。 我有一些爱好。 我喜欢听音乐,上网阅读书籍和看电视。 我喜欢英语和数学。 他们很有趣。 我有一个幸福的家庭。 我的父亲是司机,母亲是上班族。 他们非常爱我。 我也喜欢他们。 我有两个新朋友。 他们是于进文和申琳。 他们是女孩。 好漂亮 这就是我。 你想成为我的朋友吗?

小升初英语自我介绍作文带翻译 第2篇

Hello everyone. My name is Betty. I’m a happy girl. I’m thirteen years old. I have two big eyes and my hair is long. I study at Dongzhou Middle School. My school is very big and beautiful. I have some hobbies. I like listening to music,surfing the Internet reading books and watching TV. I like English and maths. They’re interesting.

I have a happy family. My father is a driver and my mother is an office worker. They love me very much. I like them too. I have two new friends. They’re Yu Jinwen and Shen Lin. They’re girls. They’re beautiful. This is me. Do you want to be my friend?

大家好。 我叫贝蒂。 我是一个快乐的女孩。 我十三岁。 我有两只大眼睛,头发很长。 我在东州中学读书。 我的学校很大很漂亮。 我有一些爱好。 我喜欢听音乐,上网阅读书籍和看电视。 我喜欢英语和数学。 他们很有趣。 我有一个幸福的家庭。 我的父亲是司机,母亲是上班族。 他们非常爱我。 我也喜欢他们。 我有两个新朋友。 他们是于进文和申琳。 他们是女孩。 好漂亮 这就是我。 你想成为我的朋友吗?

小升初英语满分作文带翻译 第3篇

放学回家的路上,忽然我看见一位叔叔拉着满车的货物,满头大汗,气喘吁吁,还不时的停下来休息休息。我看到这个情景,连忙跑上去,使出全身的力气,帮叔叔推车。叔叔回头一看,看见我在帮叔叔推车,叔叔说:“谢谢你,你真是一个有爱心的好孩子!”我说:“不用谢,这是我们少先队员应该做的。”胸前的红领巾好像在说:“你真是一个乐于助人的少先队员。”

On the way home from school, suddenly I saw an uncle pulling the goods full of cars, sweating, panting, and stopping to rest from time to time. When I saw this, I hurriedly ran up and tried my best to help my uncle with the cart. My uncle looked back and saw that I was helping him with the cart. He said, “thank you, you are such a loving child!” I said, “no thanks, this is what our young pioneers should do.” The red scarf on the chest seemed to say, “you are such a helpful young pioneer.”

小升初英语自我介绍 第4篇

I am XXX . I was born in XXX . I graduate from XXX senior high school and major in English. I started learning English since I was 12 years old. My parents have a lot of American friends. Thats why I have no problem communicating with Americans or others by speaking English.

In my spare time,I like to do anything relating to English such as listening to English songs,watching English movies or TV programs,or even attending the activities held by some English clubs or institutes. I used to go abroad for a short- term English study. During that time,I learned a lot of daily life English and saw a lot of different things.

I think language is very interesting. I could express one substance by using different sounds. So I wish I could study and read more

英语自我介绍小升初 第5篇

英语自我介绍小升初

1My name is xxx.I am graduate from ________ senior high school and major in ________.There are ________ people in my family.My father works in a computer company.And my mother is a housewife.I am the youngest one in my family.In my spare time, I like to read novels.I think reading could enlarge my knowledge.As for novels, I could imagine whatever I like such as a well-known scientist or a kung-fu master.In addition to reading, I also like to play PC games.A lot of grownups think playing PC games hinders the students from learning.But I think PC games could motivate me to learn something such as English or Japanese.My favorite course is English because I think it is interesting to say one thing via different sounds.I wish my English could be improved in the next four years and be able to speak fluent English in the future.英语自我介绍小升初

2Hi,boys and girls, good morning, it is my plearsure to take this change to introduce myself, my name is ***, i am 10 years old.About my family, there are 4 people in my family, father, mother, brother and me, my father and mother are all very kind, welcome you to visit my family if you have time!

嗨,男孩女孩们,大家上午好,很荣幸能有这个机会来介绍我自己,我叫***,今年10岁。关于我的家庭,我家有四口人,爸爸妈妈,哥哥,还有我,我的爸爸妈妈都是很友善的人,欢迎你们来我家玩如果你有时间。

英语小升初英语面试自我介绍 第6篇

小升初英语面试自我介绍范文

My name is。I am from。There arepeople in my family。My father works in a computer company。He is a computer engineer。My mother works in a international trade company。She is also a busy woman。I have a older sister and a younger brother。My sister is a junior in National Taiwan University。She majors in English。My brother is an elementary school student。He is 8 years old。Because of my father, I love surfing the Internet very much。I play the on-line game for about 2 hours every day。I wish I could be a computer program designer in the future。

And that is why I am applying for the electronics program in your school。From a middle class family, I was born in Hsin Ying, Tainan on October 10th, 1965。My father is a civil official at Tainan City Government。My mother is a house wife good at cooking。Although I am the only child of my parents, I am by no mans a spoiled one。On the contrary, I have been expected to be a successful man with advanced education。I study hard at school。Besides texts knowledge, journalism is my favorite;whenever reading, my heart is filled with great joy and interesting。

“Being good is must;successful, however, is plus。” Father adopts the idea of his father。Especially in military service, I realized it more precisely。People said: Military service makes a boy to man, I agree that。I realized the importance of English and began to study diligently when I was eighteen。I did not start in my early age, but I hope that I could pass the test of General English Proficiency Test。And this is my best wish at the moment。原创文章请注明转载自能动英语,本文地址:

小升初英语自我介绍欣赏 第7篇

小升初英语自我介绍欣赏

My name is ________. I am graduate from ________ senior high school and major in ________. There are ________ people in my family. My father works in a computer company. And my mother is a housewife. I am the youngest one in my family.

In my are time, I like to read novels. I think reading could enlarge my knowledge. As for novels, I could imagine whatever I like such as a well-known scientist or a kung-fu master. In addition to reading, I also like to play pC games. A lot of grownups think playing pC games hinders the students from learning. But I think pC games could motivate me to learn something such as English or Japanese.My favorite course is English because I think it is interesting to say one thing via different sounds. I wish my English could be improved in the next four years and be able to eak fluent English in the future.

小升初英语面试自我介绍 第8篇

Hi! My Chinese name is Ma Fangyu. My English name is Jane. I’m a happy girl. I live in Nanzhuang Cun. My birthday is in December. My favorite colour is purple. My favorite pet is lovely dog. I have two big black eyes. I like English very much. Every day I go to school on foot. I like my school. There are 25 students in my class. I love my school. This is me.

英语自我介绍面试小升初 第9篇

首先、面对小升初英语面试,学生一定要提高自身的英语表达和运用能力,展现自我的风采。

在小升初英语考试中,基本上都有自我介绍这一环节,而这也是考官了解考生最直接的方式,一个好的自我介绍就可以让考官对学生印象深刻,就可以让学生增色不 少。而这一切的前提都需要学生具备良好语言表达能力。只有具备的良好的语言表达能力,学生才可以将自我介绍做好,并适时发挥自身语言的魅力。

在给孩子进行英语口语测试的时候,我们不难看出,很多小朋友回答问题都很机械化,没有自身的特点。假设每个学生都是这样子去回答考官的问题,学生想要从中 突出自身特点,为考官留下深刻印象,就显得相对困难。因此,学生如果想在小升初英语面试中获胜,就不能仅仅背诵几篇精美的文章,而是要切切实实的提高自身 英语语言运用能力,提高自身的英语表达能力,展现出自我的风采,才能给考官留下深刻的印象,为取得高分埋下伏笔!

其次、拓充英语知识面,了解各种热门话题诸如:音乐、体育等相关知识。形成自我观点和看法。 在自我介绍中,学生常常会说到自己的兴趣爱好等内容,这时就 需要学生对相关的知识进行相应的拓展,展现自身的英语能力。而展现自我英语能力的一个重要前提,就是对这些内容需要学生有一定的知识面,了解相关知识背 景。才能够将其运用到英语语言中。

小升初英语面试自我介绍 第10篇

It is not good enough, I am also proud of being an elder brother. That is a Friday evening, my baby brother was crying all the time. My parents were both cooking for dinner. I said to my mum, let me look after this little thing. My mum said, “Are you sure you can?” “ Yes ,believe me I can.” I answered. Then mum went to the kitchen. I went towards my baby brother.

“ Oh baby, don’t cry. I will sing a song for you…” I carried him and sing songs for him. After a while, he was asleep. I was so tired. My parents were happy and praised me a good boy. This is my first time to look after my baby brother and I feel proud of myself.

小升初英语自我介绍参考 第11篇

小升初英语面试中自我介绍是非常重要的一个环节,他是考官了解学生最直接的一种方式,因此基本上所有的小升初面试中都有自我介绍这一环节。一个出色的自我介绍不但能体现学生英语能力、自身素质,而且能够给考官留下非常深刻的印象,增加面试成功的筹码。

My name is AAA. I am an outgoing girlboy. I have many hobbies,such as basketball, football, reading and so on.Among them I like reading best because when i am reading, I am very happy. Reading helps me to know things that I do not know before. In my family there are four other members, my grandfather, grandmother,father and mother. My parents are strict with me.while my grandparents are kind to me.I love them all and I want to study hard in return for their kindness to me.

【翻译】

小升初自我介绍英语版 第12篇

看了小升初自我介绍英语版的还看了:

1.小升初:怎样进行英语自我介绍
学习交流
小学交流
初中交流
高中交流
大学交流
小学学习
小学语文
小学数学