返回列表 发新帖

2022-2023学年小升初英语句型转换专项训练100题(人教PEP版)(word版,含答案)

[复制链接]

1万

主题

回帖

4万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 4 天前 |显示全部楼层 | 阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
2022-2023学年小升初英语句型转换专项训练100题(人教PEP版)(word版,含答案详解)1.I am reading English now。 (改为一般疑问句)__________________________________________________2.These are our apples。 (改为单数句)___________________________________________________3.She is Lucy。 (用上Lily 改为选择疑问句)__________ she Lucy ___________ Lily?4.Is he your friend? (改为复数句)__________ ___________ your ___________?5.He often does homework at home on weekends。 (用yesterday改写)__________________________________________________6.Sarah studies Chinese on Saturday morning。

(改为否定句)__________________________________________________7.I stayed at home all weekend。 (改为yes或no来回答的问句)__________________________________________________8.Mike saw a film the day before yesterday。 (改为否定句)__________________________________________________9.Was there any bread on the table? (用apple替换句子)___________________________________________________10.I went to London in 2022。 (用next year改写句子)I __________ ___________ to London next year。11.They did the cooking in the kitchen。 (改为一般疑问句)_________ _________ _________ the cooking in the kitchen?12.They clean the room every week。

(变为一般过去时)They __________ the __________ last weekend。13.Your shoes are size 37。 My shoes are size 36。 (合并成一句话)Your shoes are __________than __________。14.They’re old pants。 (改为一般疑问句,每空一词)__________ __________ old pants?15.She likes singing English songs。 (改为否定句,每空一词)She __________ __________ singing English songs。16.Ann slept early last night。 (改为一般疑问句)________________________________________17.We had a picnic last Saturday。 (用next Saturday改写句子)__________ __________ __________ have a picnic next Saturday。

18.Tom could run very fast。 (改为否定句)Tom __________ __________very fast。19.There are some kites on the wall。 (改为否定句) There __________ __________ kites on the wall。20.Mike saw a film last night。 (改为一般疑问句)__________________________________________________21.Amy often sweeps the floor at home。 (用now改写句子)Amy __________ __________ the floor at hom
学习交流
小学交流
初中交流
高中交流
大学交流
小学学习
小学语文
小学数学
小学英语
初中学习
初中语文
初中数学