管理员

积分
发表于 3 天前 |显示全部楼层 | 阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
【导语】下面小编为大家整理了小升初英语(共6篇),欢迎阅读与借鉴!

篇1:小升初英语自我介绍

I am XXX . I was born in XXX . I graduate from XXX senior high school and major in English. I started learning English since I was 12 years old. My parents have a lot of American friends. Thats why I have no problem communicating with Americans or others by speaking English.

In my spare time,I like to do anything relating to English such as listening to English songs,watching English movies or TV programs,or even attending the activities held by some English clubs or institutes. I used to go abroad for a short- term English study. During that time,I learned a lot of daily life English and saw a lot of different things.

I think language is very interesting. I could express one substance by using different sounds. So I wish I could study and read more

篇2:小升初英语自我介绍

小升初英语自我介绍

Hello! (注意打招呼,并且注意称呼:sir / madam / ladies and gentleman)    My name's (中文名字), and you can call me (英文名字).    I'm eleven years old. I study in… Primary School, and I'm in Class 5, Grade 5. There're three people in my family, they're … my mother is a (职业)… my father is a (职业)…I do love my happy warm family! In addition, I'm sunny boy with lots of hobbies, for instance, stamp-collecting, swimming, reading, etc. But I prefer … because…and I have learned since I was … years old. Soon I will graduate from primary school, and I sincerely hope that I can continue to study at this school. Thanks for your attention!

篇3:小升初英语自我介绍

小升初英语自我介绍

My name is AAA. I am an outgoing girloy.

I have many hobbies, such as basketball, football, reading and so on.

Among them I like reading best because when I am reading, I am very happy.

Reading helps me to know things that I do not know before.

In my family there are four other members, my grandfather, grandmother, father and mother.

My parents are strict with me while my grandparents are kind to me.

I love them all and I want to study hard in return for their kindness to me.

篇4:小升初英语作文参考

Nowadays, if we go on the street, we can find that fast food is everywhere, the reason why the fast food is so popular lies on that it is convenient. People can finish their meal quickly and spend more time to do work. Fast food indeed saves people a lot of time, but it is not good for our health, we should not eat it often.

现在,如果我们走在街上,可以发现到处都有快餐,快餐流行的原因在于它方便。人们可以快速吃完他们的餐,花多点时间去工作。快餐确实可以节省人们很多的时间,但是那对我们的健康也不好,我们不应该常吃快餐。

【小升初英语作文范文参考【五篇】】

篇5:小升初英语作文

There are many television programs in Taiwan today, from TV aeries, quiz shows, soap operas, movies to cartoons. Of all the programs, I like to watch cartoons the best, like Cartoon network, Disney and many others. I like to watch cartoons because they are funny and very interesting, especially when I am sad, tired or bored. I also like cartoon characters. They are so cute and vivid. We must use our imagination when we watch cartoons. Because they are often exaggerated, so you need to have a sense of humor.

【小升初英语作文(精选10篇)】

篇6:小升初英语自我介绍

Hi, boys and girls, good morning, it is my plearsure to take this change to introduce myself.

My name is , from Class 2, Grade six, Primary School. i am 10 years old.I'm a happy and talented boy.

I'm good at drawing and many of my drawings have won prizes.

At the same time, I like telling stories.

of course, I also like to make friends with all the people in the school, I hope I will be your best friends in the sckooe life.

hello, everyone, it's my honor to stand here introducing myself.

My name is Yixuan ! My English name is Mary !

I'm doing well in my study, besides I'm the monitor of my class and I get on well with my classmates.

I'm interested in learning English very much, and I believe that I will do well in future. I won't let you down!

Thanks for your listening.

★小升初英语自我介绍

★小升初英语教学计划

★小升初英语自我介绍范文

★备战小升初英语

★小升初英语复习题

★小升初英语作文

★小升初英语模拟题

★优秀小升初英语作文

★六年级小升初英语作文

★小升初英语作文范文 中英
学习交流