积分
发表于 2024-9-3 22:04:22 |显示全部楼层 | 阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
2.词数100词左右;

3.开头已给出,不计入总词数。

【答案】例文

My life will be very different in 25 years. I think I’ll be a reporter in Beijing. I will live in an apartment with my sister because I don’t like living alone. And I can play with her in my apartment. My parents will travel around the world and enjoy themselves. I will meet a lot of interesting and famous people and I will go to another place on business. I will have many different pets. Maybe I will keep a pet turtle. I think I will go shopping with my sister and do some reading as long as I have time. And I will go to London on my vacation.

I’ll work hard to achieve my dream. I’m sure my life in 25 years will be better and better!

【详解】

[总体分析]

① 题材:本文是一篇记叙文,为材料作文;

② 时态:时态为“一般将来时”;

③ 提示:写作要点已给出,考生应注意不要遗漏“信息提示”中的要点,适当增加细节,并突出写作重点。

[写作步骤]

第一步,表明写作意图;

第二步,具体描述写作内容,介绍未来的工作、生活等;

第三步,书写结语。

[亮点词汇]

① live in 住在

② play with 和……玩

③ as long as 只要

④ better and better 越来越好

[高分句型]

① I will live in an apartment with my sister because I don’t like living alone.(原因状语从句)

② I think I will go shopping with my sister and do some reading as long as I have time.(宾语从句和条件状语从句)

2024·河南·中考真题

在日常学习中,有的学生喜欢独自学习,有的则喜欢和大家一起学习。你更喜欢哪一种学习方式?校刊英语专栏正在以“Studying alone or studying with a group?”为题开展征文活动,请你根据写作要求,结合自身实际,从以下两种学习方式中任选其一,用英语写一篇短文,陈述你的理由,向专栏投稿。

Studying alone:

solve problems on my own

keep my mind on schoolwork

Studying with a group:

get help from others

share ideas with group members

写作要求:

1.文中须包含所选学习方式的要点提示,可适当发挥;

2.文中不得出现考生的真实姓名和学校名称;

3.词数100左右(开头已给出,不计入总词数)。

【答案】例文

Studying alone or studying with a group?

Some students like to study alone. Others enjoy studying with a group. As for me, I like studying alone better.

Firstly, studying alone helps me learn to solve problems on my own. Most of the time, I need to think hard about them all by myself. So my thinking ability is improved at the same time. Secondly, when I study alone, I can keep my mind on what I’m doing. With a clear head, I am able to finish my homework quickly. In this way, I will gradually develop a good learning habit.

I think studying alone is really a good way and it will benefit me a lot in my life.

【详解】

[总体分析]

①题材:本文是一篇材料作文;

②时态:时态为“一般现在时”;

③提示:要求以“Studying alone or studying with a group?”为题,根据提示内容进行写作,适当添加细节,并突出写作重点。

[写作步骤]

第一步,表明自己更喜欢哪种学习方式;

第二步,具体介绍为什么喜欢这种方式;

第三步,书写结语。

[亮点词汇]

①solve problems on my own 自己解决问题

②at the same time 同时

③keep my mind on... 集中注意力在……

④develop a good learning habit 养成良好的学习习惯

[高分句型]

①Secondly, when I study alone, I can keep my mind on what I’m doing.(when引导的时间状语从句和宾语从句)

②I think studying alone is really a good way and it will benefit me a lot in my life.(省略that的宾语从句和并列句)

2024·云南·中考真题

你校校刊英语专栏正在开展以“Getting Close to Nature”为题的征文活动。请你用英语写一篇短文,向专栏投稿,叙述一次你接近自然的经历及感悟(如郊游、研学、劳动实践等),或谈谈接近自然的好处。

要求:

1. 根据所给题目,写一篇短文,词数不少于80;

2. 语言流畅、书写规范、卷面整洁;

3. 文中不得使用真实姓名、校名,否则以零分计。

【答案】例文

Getting Close to Nature

Nature is the greatest gift of God to human beings. It is the source of our life and the most beautiful scenery in the world. It is very important for us to get close to nature.

First of all, getting close to nature can help us to relax. Second, getting close to nature can help us to build a healthy lifestyle. Finally, getting close to nature can help us to appreciate the beauty of nature.

In conclusion, getting close to nature is very important for us. We should take some time to enjoy the beauty of nature and protect the environment.

【详解】

[总体分析]

①题材:本文是一篇话题作文;

②时态:时态为“一般现在时”;

③提示:要求以“Getting Close to Nature”为题,根据提示内容进行写作,适当添加细节,并突出写作重点。

[写作步骤]

第一步,表明亲近自然的重要性;

第二步,具体介绍亲近自然的好处;

第三步,书写结语。

[亮点词汇]

①get close to nature 亲近自然

②First of all 首先

③In conclusion 总之

④protect the environment 保护环境

[高分句型]

①It is very important for us to get close to nature.(It固定句型)

②We should take some time to enjoy the beauty of nature and protect the environment.(并列结构)

2024·福建·中考真题

假设你是李华,学校上周五开展了为期一天的实践活动。你的笔友Henry对这次活动很感兴趣。请你结合以下提示,用英语给他写一封信,谈谈活动过程及你的感想。词数80左右。

注意事项:

1. 必须包含所有提示信息,可适当发挥,开头已给出,不计入总词数;

2. 意思清楚,表达通顺,行文连贯,书写规范;

3. 请勿在文中使用真实的姓名、校名和地名。

【答案】例文

Dear Henry,

I’m glad that you’re interested in our school study tour last Friday. Let me tell you something about it.

In the morning, we visited the History Museum. We learned about the history of the Long March. Then we listened to the stories of the Red Army, which greatly touched us. After lunch, we went to the Folk Culture Center, where we enjoyed paper cutting art. We also watched local opera performances that are educational.

The tour not only deepens our love for our country but also enriches our understanding of Chinese traditional art!

Best wishes!

Yours,

Li Hua

【详解】

[总体分析]

①题材:本文是一篇应用文,为书信作文;

②时态:时态为“一般过去时”;

③提示:结合所给图示完成写作,注意不要遗漏信息;注意适当发挥,突出写作重点。

[写作步骤]

第一步,开门见山,告诉对方自己去了历史博物馆场进行实践活动;

第二步,具体介绍活动的时间以及过程;

第三步,谈谈此次活动带给自己的感受。

[亮点词汇]

① learn about了解到

② not only... but also ...不但……而且……

[高分句型]

①Let me tell you something about it.(祈使句)

②After lunch, we went to the Folk Culture Center, where we enjoyed paper cutting art.(定语从句)

2024·安徽·中考真题

假设你是李辉,上周你在学校举行的 “消防安全日” 活动中学会了灭火器的使用方法。请结合下图信息,写一篇英语短文,给校英文报投稿。

要点:

1. 活动目的;

2. 灭火器的使用方法;

3. 你的体会。

注意:

1. 短文须包含上述要点,可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;

2. 文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称;

3. 词数80~100(首句已为你写好,不计入总词数)

【答案】例文

Last week, our school carried out Fire Safety Day activities. The purpose was to draw our attention to fire safety. Among the activities, how to use a fire extinguisher interested me most.

When we use a fire extinguisher, we should first shake it after picking it up, and then pull off the safety pin quickly. As soon as we point the tube at the root of the fire, we are expected to press down on the handle until we put out the fire. During the period, we should be careful enough not to get hurt.

From the activities I’ve learned a lot and realized the importance of fire safety.

【详解】

[总体分析]

①题材:本文是看图作文;

②时态:一般过去时,一般现在时

③提示:结合图示信息,注意不要遗漏信息,可适当补充细节。

[写作步骤]

第一步,首先介绍上周学校举行的 “消防安全日”,点明活动的目的;

第二步,具体介绍灭火器的使用方法;

最后,表达个人从这次活动中得到的感悟体会。

[亮点词汇]

①draw one’s attention 吸引某人的注意

②pick up 捡起

③pull off 拔出

④as soon as 一……就……

⑤put out 扑灭

[高分句型]

①When we use a fire extinguisher, we should first shake it after picking it up, and then pull off the safety pin quickly.(when引导时间状语从句)

②As soon as we point the tube at the root of the fire, we are expected to press down on the handle until we put out the fire.(as soon as引导时间状语从句)

2024·江苏扬州·中考真题

端午节是中国四大传统节日之一。为加深中华文化理解,激发爱国主义情怀,某英语报“Culture”专栏正面向中学生举行以“Duanwu Festival—A celebration of patriotism”为题的征文比赛。请根据以下问题提示,写一篇英语短文投稿。

提示:

(1) What is Duanwu Festival?

(importance, date, rice dumplings, dragon boat races)

(2) Why is Duanwu Festival also widely accepted as a celebration of patriotism?

(spirit behind the story of Qu Yuan, spirit of dragon boat racing)

(3) As a teenager, how can we practise the spirit of patriotism?

参考词汇:patriotismn.爱国主义

patrioticadj.爱国的

poetn.诗人

all ethnic groups 全民族

the lunar May fifth 农历五月初五

要求:

(1)表达清楚,语法正确,上下文连贯;

(2)必须包括提示中的所有信息,并按要求适当发挥;

(3)词数:100词左右(开头已给出,不计入总词数);

(4)不得使用真实姓名、校名和地名等。

【答案】例文

Duanwu Festival — A celebration of patriotism

Duanwu Festival is also called the Dragon Boat Festival. It is one of the most important and traditional festivals in China. It falls on the lunar May fifth. People all across China eat rice dumplings and dragon boat races are held in many places to remember a great ancient patriotic poet Qu Yuan.

Qu Yuan sacrificed for his country, which showed us the spirit of patriotism. People’s dragon boat racing is closely related to honor Qu Yuan.

As a teenager, I believe it is our duty and responsibility to strive for the prosperity and strength of our motherland. First, By working hard and pursuing excellence in our studies, we can make a significant impact on the development of our country. Second, By dedicating ourselves to protect the earth, we also can be a better person and it is good for our country.

【详解】

[总体分析]

①题材:本文是一篇材料作文;

②时态:一般现在时为主;

③提示:写作要点已给出,考生注意不要遗漏要点,并适当添加细节,突出重点。

[写作步骤]

第一步,介绍端午节;

第二步,介绍屈原故事的精神和赛龙舟的精神;

第三步,说明如何实践爱国。

[亮点词汇]

①is closely related to 息息相关

②strive for 奋发图强

[高分句型]

①Qu Yuan sacrificed for his country, which showed us the spirit of patriotism.(定语从句)

②As a teenager, I believe it is our duty and responsibility to strive for the prosperity and strength of our motherland.(宾语从句)

2024·陕西·中考真题

假如你是李斌,开学初老师在劳动实践课(labor class)上布置了一项作业,内容是栽培一种植物(绿植、花、水果、蔬菜等),观察并记录它(们)的生长变化。你完成了这项作业并且觉得很有趣,打算写一封邮件和你的笔友Tom分享此次经历和感受。

参考词汇:grow, look after, watch, record (v.记录), a feeling of satisfaction, fun, learn, …

要求:

1.邮件应包含题目要求所给的关键信息,选择使用参考词汇,可适当发挥;

2.语句通顺,意思连贯,书写工整;

3.邮件中不得出现你的任何真实信息(姓名、校名和地名等);

4.词数:不少于70。(开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数。)

【答案】例文

Hi Tom,

How’s it going? I’d like to share the interesting experience of my labor homework with you.

This term, my teacher assigned me a project to grow a plant and record its changes. I chose a sunflower and named it Sunny. I put the seed to a nice container and carefully recorded its changes. Each day, I watered and looked after Sunny with care. It was fascinating to see how it slowly grew taller and stronger. When I saw the sunflower grow well, I got a strong feeling of satisfaction. And the funny shape of the sunflower made me deeply interested in it.

The interesting experience taught me patience and the beauty of nature. I hope you try this too! Can you share your interesting experience with me? Looking forward to your reply.

Li Bin

【详解】

[总体分析]

①题材:本文是一封邮件;

②时态:时态为“一般过去时”为主;

③提示:主要记录栽培一种植物

(绿植、花、水果、蔬菜等),观察并记录它

(们)的生长变化。适当添加细节,并突出写作重点。

[写作步骤]

第一步,引出主题,说明栽种的种子和种子的变化;
学习交流
小学交流