4万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-9-6 08:04:31 |显示全部楼层 | 阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
2023-2024学年度第二学期人教版六年级英语小升初模拟冲刺卷十三( 满分:70分)班级:    姓名:成绩:1、 单项选择题。(10分)1.I always _______ at 7:10 am in the morning. (   )A.eat breakfast B.eat lunch C.eat dinner2._____ season do you like best, Mike? (   )A.Which B.What's C.When3.Father’s Day is on the __________ Sunday in __________. (   )A.third; June B.second; June C.Second; May4.Jenny was taking a picture ___________ her camera. (   )A.with B.and C.for D.to5.Turn right _______ the cinema. Then go _______. (   )A.of; straight B.at; to left C.at; straight二、找出不同类的词。

(10分)(   ) 1. A. taller  B. stronger  C. funny  D. thinner (   ) 2. A. went B. worried    C. stayed   D. watched(   ) 3. A. holiday   B. winter  C. summer    D. spring(   ) 4. A. longer B. taller C. tired D. stronger (   ) 5. A. what  B. do   C. when   D. how三、选词/短语填空(10分)1.Tim often goes ________ (camp / camping) with his brother.2.There ____ (is / are) a pet hospital in my city.3.We didn't ______ (go / went) to Tianjin.4.China’s National Day is ________ (in / on) October 1st.5.My classroom is on the ________ (five / fifth) floor.四、情景匹配

(10分)A.Yes, I can.B.Thank you.C. Yes, I do.D.It is two dollars.E. I want some noodles and fruits.1.What do you want to eat, Daming? (  )2.How much is the hot dog? (  )3.Here you are. (  )4.Do you like apples? (  )5.Can you sing an English song? (  )五、连词成句(共10分)1.is, its, playing, it, mother, with (.)_________________________________________________________________2.read, a, book, dad, Chinese, about, history (.)_________________________________________________________________3.did, do, what, he, last, week (?)_________________________________________________________________4.I, visited, grandparents, last, my, Sunday (.) _________________________________________________________________5.needs, robot, to, she, her,
学习交流
小学交流
初中交流
高中交流
大学交流
小学学习
小学语文
小学数学
小学英语
初中学习
初中语文
初中数学