4万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-9-12 03:09:31 |显示全部楼层 | 阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
根据教育部对常州市中考评估的反馈意见和江苏省中小学教研室的建议,结合常州市初中英语中心组的讨论意见,现对2022年常州市中考英语试题考试范围、形式、考试时间、题型、分值、难度说明如下:

一、考试范围:初中英语(译林出版社)七上、七下、八上、八下、九上、九下。

二、考试形式:闭卷、笔试

三、试卷分值及考试时间:试卷满分为90分,考试时间为100分钟。(连人机对话成绩满分为120分)

四、笔试试卷题型及分值:

题型

题(或空格)

分值

第一部分

一、单项选择

从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。

二、完形填空(一篇)

阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。

三、阅读理解(四篇)

阅读下列短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。

四、六选四阅读(一篇)

阅读下面短文,从短文后所给的选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项(选项中有两项为多余选项)。

第二部分

五、综合填空(一篇)

阅读下面短文,在空白处填入1个适当的单词或括号内单词的正确形式。

六、根据所给中文完成句子

七、书面表达

合计

五、题量及主客观题型的比例:

题量(含书面表达)为57题。试卷结构分成两部分。第一部分为客观题,满分为56分。第二部分为主观题,满分为34分。

六、试题难度:

2022年中考英语学科整卷难度在0.70-0.75之间。

七、调整的题型说明

1. 取消“阅读表达”题。

2. 取消“词汇运用”和“动词形式填空”题。

3. 增加“六选四阅读”题,满分6分,共4小题,每小题1.5分。

4. 增加“综合填空”题,满分10分,共10小题,每小题1分。

5. “阅读理解”题满分从26分增加到28分,从13小题增加到14小题,每小题2分,仍然包含4个语篇。

2022年新题型示例及分析

一、六选四阅读

阅读下面短文,从短文后所给的选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项(选项中有两项为多余选项)。

Lots of students are too busy doing their homework to help out with housework. Therefore, many parents want to know if they should give their children chores(家务). Well, there’s no need to worry. ①

First, doing chores helps children learn to be independent. Parents can’t stay by their children’s side all the time. ②And these skills will help them be ready for the day when they go to college or take care of their own houses.

③When children finish a chore, they will not only take pride in a well-done job but also have confidence in their ability to do things well.

Third, doing chores makes it possible for children to develop good relationships with their family, friends and partners. Doing chores together with family can make children more caring for their family. And they begin to learn their responsibility(责任) in a family or a group. ④They will know that if they work together as a team, things will be completed quicker and better.

Should children do chores? Yes! And it should be on the top of the list. Now, my friends, are you ready to help?

A. Chores are good for children.

B. What chores should children do?

C. That helps them build team spirit.

D. Children cannot do chores without their parents’ help.

E. Second, doing chores helps children build self-confidence.

F. Children need to learn the necessary life skills to be independent.

答案:①-④AFEC 其中B和D放在①-④中的任何空格处都不符合语篇逻辑,所以排除在正确答案外。

二、综合填空

阅读下面短文,在空白处填入1个适当的单词或括号内单词的正确形式。

I used to be strongly against telling lies. I can’t stand(忍受) lies. (1)▲ , a white lie changed my idea.

Several days ago, I invited some friends (2)▲ (get) together at a restaurant to celebrate my birthday. They promised to meet (3)▲ (I) at 5 p.m.. When that day came, I got to (4)▲ restaurant early. To my disappointment(失望), only one friend arrived by 4:50 p.m.. Did they forget my birthday? I had to keep (5)▲ (wait) for them. Most of them said that they were (6)▲ the way while some said they were still at home. I realized that they wouldn’t come on time. At 5 p.m., there were just three people with me. I sat on my chair, feeling (7)▲ (happy).

How could they do this to me? They (8)▲ (not care) about me! I got so angry that I decided to leave. But just at that moment, a group of my (9)▲ (friend) came into the room with a big cake in their hands, singing “Happy birthday to you”. I was so (10)▲ (surprise). Ever since then, I didn’t hate telling white lies any more.

答案:1. However 2. to get 3. me 4. the 5. waiting

6. on 7. unhappy 8. didn’t care 9. friends 10. surprised

通过示例可以看出,如果横线后有提示词,必须写出提示词的正确形式。如果提示的词是动词,就写出动词的正确时态及语态;如果提示词是名词、代词、副词、形容词等,则做相应的词形变化;如果横线后没有提示词,则填入1个合适的单词,如第1题的however, 第4题的the,第6题的on等。
学习交流
小学交流
初中交流
高中交流
大学交流
小学学习
小学语文
小学数学
小学英语
初中学习
初中语文
初中数学