4万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-9-12 14:03:53 |显示全部楼层 | 阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
对于初中生来说,如果你能用一口流利的美式英语进行自我介绍,你一定会给别人留下非常美好、非常深刻的印象。以下是小编为大家带来的初中英语自我介绍带翻译五篇,欢迎大家参考。

初中英语自我介绍1

Hello, everyone. My English name is Sisi .I am a middle school student.

大家好。我的英文名字叫茜茜。我是一个中学生。

My favorite animals are dolphins and rabbits. I think dolphins are smart and friendly, and rabbits are cute and a little bit quiet. Do you like koalas? They are one of Australian’s native animals. Well, to tell you the truth, I don't like them very well, because I think they are ugly.

我最喜欢的动物是海豚和兔子。我觉得海豚聪明,友好,而兔子则是可爱又有点点安静。你喜欢考拉吗?他们是一个澳大利亚的本土动物。嗯,说实话,我不是很喜欢他们,因为我觉得他们长得好丑。

I like reading books! What an interesting thing it is! From books, I can read so many good stories, For example, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, this story is imaginary and powerful.

我喜欢阅读书籍!阅读是多么有趣的一件事啊! 从书中,我可以读到很多好的故事,例如,《狮子、女巫和魔衣橱》这个故事是虚构的,而且也是很强大的。

I like spring, and I think spring is the most beautiful season in the year. It’s a warm time. The winter is good, too. We can play snow and make snowman.

我喜欢春天,我觉得春天是一年中最美丽的季节。那是一个温暖的时候。冬天也很好。我们可以玩雪,堆雪人。

初中英语自我介绍2

Good morning, everyone! My Name is Lu Xin. I am so happy to stand in front of you to introduce myself. I am thirteen years old. I graduated from the No.1 Primary School of our city. I like reading books and playing badminton. I hope we can take exercises after class. Besides, I like watching movies and listening to pop music. I am sure there are some classmates have the common interests with me. Therefore, we can communicate with each other. In primary school, I did well in Chinese but math is not so good. I hope I can make progress in middle school. I am very excited to be a classmate of you and I hope we can make progress and have good days together.

翻译:大家早上好!我的名字是鲁信。我很高兴能站在你面前介绍自己。我十三岁。我毕业于我市第一小学初一英语自我介绍范文带翻译初一英语自我介绍范文带翻译。我喜欢看书和打羽毛球。我希望我们可以在课后做练习。此外,我喜欢看电影和听流行音乐。我相信有一些同学和我有共同的兴趣。因此,我们可以互相交流。在小学,我做得很好,但数学不好初一英语自我介绍范文带翻译自我介绍。我希望我能在中学取得进步。我很高兴能成为你的同学,我希望我们能取得进步,并有好的日子在一起。

初中英语自我介绍3

I’m a student. I will go to high school this September. I’m very excited about it. It is my dream to go to high school. I’m a lovely girl with a active and optimistic mind. I also curious about everything. I like advanture, too. Being a girl, maybe is a little strange. People always say that I’m brave, as I can go to climbe mountain alone. My appearance is a little like Barbie dolls, while my character just like boys’. Maybe you will ask me to behave like girl, but that’s me.

我是一名学生。今年九月我要去上高中了。我很兴奋。因为去上高中是我的梦想。我是一个积极、乐观可爱的女孩。我对一切都很好奇。我也喜欢冒险。作为一个女孩,也许那样有点奇怪。人们总是说我很勇敢,我可以一个人去爬山。我长得有点像芭比娃娃,而我的性格却像男孩子。也许你会叫我表现得像女孩子些,但这就是我。

初中英语自我介绍4

Hello, everyone. I'm glad to introduce myself to you. I'm from Chongqing. I am a teacher. I have many hobbies, such as taking notes, reading, listening to music, dancing, singing, playing basketball and swimming. I think we should treat everyday as the last day for us to live in the world. That is me. I like making friends. I hope I can be your friends.

大家好。我很高兴向大家做个自我介绍。我来自重庆。我是一个老师。我爱好很广泛,例如:记笔记、看书、听音乐、跳舞、唱歌、打篮球以及游泳。我认为我们应该把我们的每一天都当作在这个世界的最后一天来过。这就是我。我喜欢交朋友。我希望能成为大家的朋友。

初中英语自我介绍5

My name is Pat and I'm from Taiwan. Right now, I'm a student. I study very hard every day. I like going to school because I'm eager to learn. I enjoy learning English. It's my favorite class. I like to make friends and I get along with everyone. This is the introduction I give whenever I meet new people. It tells people a little bit about me and about what I like to do.

我的名字是派特,我来自台湾。我现在是学生。我每天都很用功念书。我喜欢上学,因为我渴望学习。我喜欢学英文。那是我最喜欢的课程。我喜欢交朋友,而且我和每个人都处得很好。这就是我每次认识新的人时,所作的自我介绍。它可以告诉别人一点关于我的事,还有我喜欢做什么。

初中英语自我介绍带翻译五篇相关文章:

★ 自我介绍英语作文带翻译五篇

★ 英语自我介绍作文带翻译五篇

★ 小学生英语自我介绍带翻译五篇

★ 英文自我介绍精选范文5篇合集

★ 英语自我介绍范文五篇

★ 精彩的初中自我介绍作文5篇

★ 初中生自我介绍集锦5篇

★ 2020吸引人的初中生的自我介绍5篇

★ 初中自我介绍范文个性5篇

★ 五分钟自我介绍5篇
学习交流